Happy Wednesday! I hope this week is treating you well.
On the journey to your greatness and living in your purpose, you have to be careful of the number one enemy that can stop you from reaching your goals and living in your purpose and that enemy is…..
The image that YOU have of YOU is stopping you from obtaining the peace that you deserve and moving forward with your goals.
Some of us think to highly of ourselves, while others don’t think of ourselves enough.
I want to share 3 reasons why your self-image is holding you back and what you can do about it.
The self-image is holding you back because it is
- Based off the Ego– if you think to highly of yourself, you may be arrogant, cocky, self-centered. If you think to lowly of yourself, you may engage in behaviors that I call “easy to do” behaviors, like, fighting, being promiscuous, being in relationships that do not serve you.
- Developed between ages of 0-5– The foundation of who you are, was built between the ages of 0 to 5 years old. That is Social Work 101. You could live to 100 years old and your most critical years would still be ages 0-5, if you do not engage in the process of healing, this could be detrimental for some. We all have been through some trauma and drama. Revisit the younger you and the younger days and identify that in which you need to heal from. That person is there waiting for you.
- Based off the concrete mind– Your self-image is only focused on the physical. What you look like. The materials that you can obtain. The things that you can see. Concrete mind sees things as they are, and not as they could be.
“Your self-image can get you through the door, but it can’t help you do the work.”
As discussed in the article below
The self- image cannot help you overcome any challenges.
The self is devoid of matter and energy. It can do NOTHING without the spirit. The SELF image is the same way!
When it comes to your purpose, obtaining peace, developing habits, increasing your finances, and healing, your self-image can’t help you with none of that!
There are 2 images that need your attention, the HUMAN image and GODS image!
In order to live in our true purpose, we have to understand that we must replace the ideas about ourselves that derived from
our ego, the early part of out being, and our concrete mind
- your thoughts (verbal or images) control the harmony that you may or may not have in your life. The harmony and or disharmony you have in your life will attract the physiological and social events you engage in.
- The set of ideas that you have about yourself (verbal statements that define who and what you are) determine our self-image. Our self-image controls the harmony that we may or may not have in our lives and the social and physiological events that we experience.
Don’t allow your self-image to hold you back any longer
Please help me reach my goal of increasing my views and increasing my subscribers by watching the latest video on my Youtube Channel:
Until next time!