- Wilmington, Delaware
30 Lessons I’ve Learned In 30 Years
On February 27, 2019 I celebrated my 30th birthday! Now I want share with you 30 lessons that I have learned in 30 years!
- I can change the trajectory of my life!
- College isn’t for everybody.
- You can be anything you think about and work towards.
- A baby don’t stop no show, it motivates it!
- Just because you fight back does not mean its not abuse!
- Save 10% (its more about the habit than the percentage).
- Education is everything you learn after you graduate.
- Family isn’t everything, but they teach you everything about LIFE!
- You are what you do and not what you say you do!
- Don’t expect your help to come from those that you help.
- Its not what you say, it’s how you say it!
- Relationships are WORK!
- A goal not written down is just a dream!
- You have to be willing to fail 17 times to win once!
- First they laugh, then they follow.
- Do for people because you want to, not because you expect something in return!
- Be open to all life experiences!
- Your belief systems determine your world view!
- Everyday is a great day to be alive!
- When things are going right, cherish them, things can change quickly!
- The relationships that children have with their parents are important. They set the tone for how you will nurture and maintain relationships of their own!
- Sometimes what you do or don’t do is not for you, it’s for the person you are doing it for!
- Listen to your little voice. That’s GOD talking!
- Don’t cry from your mistakes, learn from them!
- Forgiveness is important, it could stunt your growth!
- Family/friends WILL hurt you but everything is not intentional!
- It is more beneficial to be more spiritual than religious!
- Sometimes you say more with no response!
- Change isn’t easy, it takes time!
- Being selfish is okay. PUT YOU FIRST ALWAYS!
The lessons I learned are in no particular but they all are equally important!
Thank you for reading! Tell me what you think!Facebook-f Instagram Youtube