- Wilmington, Delaware
Are You A Mom With Low Self Esteem?
Simply put, self-esteem is the way that you feel about YOU!
Every decision that you make come from how you feel about YOU!
I am asking MOMS this question because MOMs play a vital role in the household.
The way MOM feels matter! Whether it’s a two parent household or if MOM is doing it on her own. The way MOM feels matter!
No matter what, MOM is responsible for raising the next generation and producing healthy and whole children.
How is MOM going to take on this great role if MOM doesn’t feel good about MOM!
So I ask again,
“Are you a mom with low self esteem?”
The following questions support you in figuring out how good you feel about you!
- On a scale of 1-10, how good do you feel about you and your life right now? 1 (I hate my life right now) – 10 ( I love my position in life and would not change a thing)
- Are you sleeping on a dream that you have out fear of a negative outcome?
- Do you cuss at your children?
- Do you harshly punish your children?
- Are you involved with a partner who yells, cusses, or speaks down to you?
- Does your partner hit you?
- Do you often stay in relationships out of fear of being alone?
- Are you involved in a lot of casual sexual relationships?
If you said yes to any of those questions,
MOM it’s time for you to do what is best for you!
MOM, let me tell you about how I struggled with low self esteem for a good part of my life.
I know what it is like to look in the mirror and see disgust, shame, fat, imperfection and having those thoughts affect your life!
Not only does it affect your life, but once you decide to have children, it affects their life as well. You are literally teaching them about how they should feel about themselves.
As I said before, your decisions come from your self esteem!
You didn’t apply for that job because you do not feel good about your abilities!
You didn’t start that business because you do not feel confident about you and your abilities!
You didn’t leave that relationship that is no longer serving you because you do not feel good about you and somewhere deep inside, you feel like you deserve it or that you can find better!
MOM, its time for you to take a stand and decide today that you are going to do whatever it takes for YOU to feel good about YOU!
MOM, its time for you to show your children that they can be anything that they want to be because YOU had a dream and YOU made it happen!
MOM if you need support in creating your best life, CONTACT ME TODAY!!!