Episode 43 of Boss Talk Conversation
Quarter 2 Recap; Quarter 3 Vision
has just been released and I want you to join the conversation!
In today’s conversation,
I provide you with some updates regarding the goals that were set in Q2. I discussed Q2 goals in episode 35. I also share what the focus will be in Q3.
I love recording these types of episodes (personally) because it allows me to keep track of my progress in a fun/ creative way.
But for my listeners, I believe these episodes can be helpful because listening to my goals and the things that I have been working on, possibly will support you in gaining new insights, be inspiring and/or motivating while you are on your personal success journey
In this episode we discuss
- Practical steps that you can take to pay down debt to prepare you to purchase a new home
- Your responsibilities as an CEO: Train Your Employees
- The power behind your marketing strategy as a CEO
I encourage you to listen to the end if you
- Understand the value that listening to the stories of others and the gems that you can receive
- Don’t mind being inspired, motivated, and/or guided on your personal journey
I would love to know your feedback on today’s episode!
Hit me on my DM on IG @Antinette_Develops or email me email@example.com.
Talk to you soon!