Hey Boss Momma!
If you are a aspiring boss momma who is developing an online business or you may already show up in this space, the following thought processes and steps that I decided to take in developing my business this week may be helpful to you!
So keep reading!
This week in my business I made some BIG decisions.
Some BIG decisions that I am proud of!
I told you already in the last post that I decided to choose my niche.
Lol was a big deal for ME.
I already thought about changing it again yesterday.
I found myself saying,
“Antinette you should focus on women. You don’t want to leave out the women who don’t have kids.”
I had to tell myself,
“Shut up! I said what I said.”
In my Nene Leakes voice.
I am focusing on MOMS who are ready to start their own business or take on leadership roles in their personal and professional life.
When you are starting your own business you have to make a decision.
There are going to be many roads that you can go down.
Choose 1. Dominate that field and then move forward if you so choose.
This week I also been focused on STRATEGY!
When you make a decision, you then have to come up with your strategy.
Because I am developing a life that I do not have to vacation from, I have to engage in work that I love so it doesn’t have to feel like work. If that makes sense.
This week, I have been developing a strategy that I will be able to implement for the long haul.
We only have 24 hours in a day.
Half of my day I already have commitments.
I am a stay at home mom, girlfriend, teacher, entrepreneur, maid, cook, and more.
I can’t be out here doing too much.
That is how people get burnt out.
The last couple of weeks I was producing major content
And it felt good, but I knew that although I liked what I was doing, I would not be able to keep that up longterm.
Then my weekly reading confirmed it.
The theme: “My strategy will reduce my anxiety”. This was a call to look at my strategy, because honestly my anxiety was on the rise.
So I been focused.
I been focused on 2 things, but before I get into it
Ask Yourself, “The way I am working right now. Will this be effective in the long run?”
If you answer was NO to the question above, focus on the following 2 questions.
- What is the ultimate goal that I am working toward right now?
The Ultimate Goal that I am working toward right now, in my career, is getting paid to create value online.
2. How can I easily show up in this space?
When I reflected on how I can easily show up in this space, I thought about
- what it is that I love to do
- It was clear that I loved writing. There are times when I am recording my podcast or doing something else that has nothing to do with writing, and I find myself wishing that I am writing. I like to write. That comes easy to me.
- I love blogging as well. When it comes to showing up easily, I thought about how by me narrowing my audience, I would be able to expanded my message by talking to a particular group of people. Also blogging will help me to be naturally consistent. Consistency is key online.
2. what I like doing
- I like the podcast. I like the blog and the podcast because I can show up crusty and/or musty and no one knows or cares lol.
3. what is stressing me out
- What was stressing me, was trying to combine all this together. My strategy was all wrong as it pertains to showing up in this online space.
- Also, I didn’t have my target audience down so it was hard for me to develop my message and be clear with who I am talking to. I was clear on what but not on who!
Today though I came up with an online strategy that will support me in reaching my business goals! My strategy is way more specific but the following sums it up
- My central form of communication will be my blog. It just makes sense. I literally wrote this in less than an hour. I love writing. And after writing my book, I see myself doing more of it. In many forms. Also, the numbers are a motivating factor. Yall be tuned in! Thank you!
Your Take Away: Choose 1 way to dominate in this online space. Are you a blogger, vlogger, social media influencer.
2. My podcast & YouTube Channel topics that I choose will piggyback off what I am talking about on my blog for the week.
Your Take Away: If you choose to be apart of other platforms reuse the content from your main choice of communication. This way you don’t have to recreate content all the time.
3. The goal of my social media moving forward is to engage with my community, direct community to my website and to sale my products.
Your Take Away: Knowing your goals, help you to create objectives that will support you in getting closer to your goal
This week’s realizations, are really going to help me develop clearer messaging, reach my target audience and customer, and reach other business goals.
I hope you can use the above tips on your journey in developing your online business.
If you want support developing in developing and achieving your business goals, I encourage you to schedule your clarity session today!
The link is below: